Followers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Moving On

Now that I've become a victim I find it hard to move on from the troubles in my past. Just knowing my home was invaded is enough to keep me on edge and in turn my knees back and legs are killing me from blood loss. I had to keep them raised above the ground all weekend due to fear of things slithering on the ground.
A sign from God came early yesterday morning as I woke in a chipper mood and took the dogs on their morning walk. But alas all was not well in my world. No but of course I run into a monster snake. I first noticed it's coils dark green with a thin line of yellow down the middle. At first I thought it was a water hose. Something someone discarded into the pile of leaves at what we dub "The Dumping Zone," for the dogs. Spinning my head in the direction of it's body I came upon it's head. Sure enough the thing was staring right at me. My mouth closed up and not even a small squeak managed to escape. The creature bobbed it's head at me in warning and as it began to lunge I tightened my hold on the dogs and ran. Pulling their choking bodies behind me.
I was chased, followed and pursued. Frankly, this whole weekend has left me feeling rather unsettled and researching snake problems on the worldwide web has only increased my fear. Although the suggestions of salt and moth balls are still on my grocery list. Hey worst case scenario, the salt will deter ghosts, demons and supernatural beings so at least I'll be safe in that respect.....

No comments:

Post a Comment